At Allen Kuehnle Stovall & Neuman LLP our litigation group has a well-deserved reputation for handling novel, complex, and high-stakes disputes across multiple disciplines and in multiple venues, against both private party litigants and governmental authorities.
By developing case themes early, focusing our discovery efforts on key issues, and demonstrating the ability and drive to take the case to trial, we place our clients in an optimal position to succeed – whether through a verdict, a dispositive motion, or a negotiated resolution. Given our breadth of experience on both the plaintiffs’ and defendants’ sides, we understand our clients’ goals, and we anticipate our opponents’ strategies. We are mindful of a client’s bottom line and seek the most advantageous and economically viable resolution to their problems, both in and out of the courtroom.
Our litigators regularly practice in the following areas:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Class Action and Multidistrict (MDL) Litigation
- Commercial/ Business Litigation
- Consumer Protection Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Director/Officer/Shareholder Litigation
- Financial Services Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Malpractice Litigation
- Personal Injury and Tort Litigation
- Real Estate & Property Litigation
- Tax Litigation
- Wrongful Death Litigation
Contact us today for further information.